6. All the time. I’m bad about that kind of stuff. I buy 300$ worth of stuff and then remember I had coupons for most of it when I’m putting everything in the car.
8. Nope :3
10. Being tuned out. There is a special place in hell for people who wait until you’re finished talking to say “Can you repeat that?”
12. Once, not a very nice experience.
14. DON’T JUDGE ME >____>
16. WOW EDI YOU WOULD. Uhm, just one thankyouverymuch o_o
18. Maybeshewill - Take This To Heart
20. Tom and Jerry :D
22. Well DUH! What would make it hidden treasure then?
24. The blood of virgins hailsatan Occasionally ketchup or honey mustard.
26. I’ve watched V for Vendetta what, 6 times now? It has it’s flaws, definitely, but I still love it. Pulp Fiction is awesome too, but I have to be in a mood to watch that.
28. Nope, though I should be an honorary girl scout because about half of my body mass is or was full of their cookies.
30. About a week or so ago actually, sent it to my pen pal :3
32. No, I had a couple close calls though.
34. If Ice Cream sandwiches don’t count, Peanut butter. Overeating ice cream or peanut butter sandwiches would be my preferred way to commit suicide.
36. I’m posting this at almost 2:30 in the morning, and the sir is in the kitchen cooking. What do you think x_o
38. One year I dressed up as the stereotypical princess, then the next year I dressed up as a pirate :3 I wanted to be a zombie instead but apparently it wasn’t “Appropriate”. :l
40. One :D I want to learn a new one though. I might get one of my loves to teach me Persian.
42. LINCOLN LOGS ALL THE WAY MOTHAFUCKA, OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR LEGOS (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
44. I haven’t watch either extensively, so I can’t really say. I like Letterman’s glasses though :>
46. Yes, I think Mark’s arm still has scars from the last time we went on a plane.
48. Yup, all the time.
50. ”Used” it in the defensive sense, or shot one at all? I go to the range all the time with the sir, it’s fun for an afternoon.
52. Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog. Next question?
54. A what?
56. I used to want to work in a petstore, for obvious reasons. I still kinda do, but not enough to actively pursue it.
60. Oh god, yes.
62. Depends on the occasion. Usually just PJ’s.
64. I’m sad that Harris Teeter isn’t on the list, they have free cookies! On a more serious note, probably Target.
66. Cheetos. Cheesy goodness.
70. >_> Lumberjack?
72. Nope, I sucked :D
74. I used to, I sold them off a long time ago when money got tight.
76. Yeah, that stuff’s my drug of choice.
78. No one right now. I went to my very first concert when I was 16, the performers were so high that they couldn’t remember their lines and stumbled all over the stage throwing up on the audience and mumbling into the microphone.
80. Hot tea on a cold day, iced tea on a hot day.
84. Just tested, yes! :D
86. No, I’ve always wanted to though.
88. Not really, no.
90. I can knit, very badly.
92. YEAH, TOTALLY
94. Nobody at the time that I can remember, I had passing attractions to a couple of guys [And one girl] but it never led to anything.
Random post, hyper and desperately in need of lemonade!
Just got done watching The Mummy, love that movie!
I kinda want to get into cosplaying, not sure what I’d be but I think it’d be alot of fun! Keep an eye out for that if you like horrid fashion sense, I suppose x_o
Other than that, it’s range day tomorrow for me and the sir, then date night the day after. I’m thinking maybe dinner and a movie? Cliche for sure, but a nice staple. Maybe ice skating some day, but to be honest if I wanted random strangers watching me fall on my ass for hours at a time I’d go dancing instead.
Further, had one of my new co-workers explain her sex life in great detail to me. Awkward, yes, but I did get a few sick, twisted ideas to try out. Who knew there were so many uses for candlesticks! [I’m kidding, I think]
SO, Mark rented MW3 from Redbox [The only game that we don’t have that was available for rent] and brought it home. We set up the PS3 and played a few matches of Spec-Ops, was super fun actually. We beat it in like 3 hours :3
THEN, OH THEN.
I decide, for whatever reason, to try multiplayer.
1. First impression: 2. Truth is: 3. How old do you look: 4. Have you ever made me laugh: 5. Have you ever made me mad: 6. Best feature: 7. Have I ever had a crush on you: 8. You’re my: 9. Name in my phone: 10. Should you post this too?